AdjectiveModificarAbsorbed (comparative more Absorbed, superlative most Absorbed)
- fully occupied with one's thoughts; engrossed
- (of light) taken in by a body without reflection
- (of a fluid) taken by through the pores of a surface
fully occupied with one's thoughts; engrossed
taken in by a body without reflection
- Simple past tense and past participle of absorb.
Absorbed (infinitive absorber)
- (Spain) informal second-person plural (vosotros or vosotras) affirmative imperative form of absorber.