- The quality of being absurd or inconsistent with obvious truth, reason, or sound judgment.
- The absurdity of the actual idea of an infinite number. - John Locke
- Patrono:RQ:Schuster Hepaticae V
- Neither [Jones]Patrono:... nor I (in 1966) could conceive of reducing our "science" to the ultimate absurdity of reading Finnish newspapers almost a century and a half old in order to establish "priority."
- That which is absurd; an absurd action; a logical contradiction.
- His travels were full of absurdities. - Johnson
the quality of being absurd
an absurd action
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked