- One who, or that which, accumulates.
- He is a great accumulator of bad jokes.
- (British) A wet-cell storage battery.
- Looks like it's time to recharge the accumulator again.
- Patrono:Betting A collective bet on successive events, with both stake and winnings being carried forward to accumulate progressively.
- Patrono:Mechanics A system of elastic springs for relieving the strain upon a rope, as in deep-sea dredging.
- Patrono:Manufacturing A vessel containing pressurized hot water ready for release as steam.
- Patrono:Engineering A container which stores hydraulic power for release, in the form of a pressurized fluid (often suspended within a larger tank of fluid under pressure).
- Patrono:Computer science A register in a calculator or computer used for holding the intermediate results of a computation or data transfer.
- (finance) A derivative contract under which the seller commits to sell shares of an underlying security at a certain strike price, which the buyer is obligated to buy.
- (one who or that which accumulates): collector
- (serial bet): parlay
- (derivative contract): share forward accumulator
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
ar:accumulator be:accumulator et:accumulator fa:accumulator fr:accumulator io:accumulator id:accumulator it:accumulator kn:accumulator hu:accumulator nl:accumulator pl:accumulator pt:accumulator ru:accumulator fi:accumulator ta:accumulator tr:accumulator vi:accumulator zh:accumulator