- A person addicted to alcohol.
- Don't you know you've got your daddy's eyes
- Daddy was an alcoholic - Starsailor - Alcoholic
- One who abuses alcohol.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Of or pertaining to alcohol.
- Having more than a trace amount of alcohol in its contents.
- He ordered an alcoholic beverage.
- The oysters were sour, and excessively alcoholic.
- Of, pertaining to, or affected by alcoholism
et:alcoholic el:alcoholic fr:alcoholic it:alcoholic hu:alcoholic ml:alcoholic nl:alcoholic ja:alcoholic pl:alcoholic pt:alcoholic ru:alcoholic simple:alcoholic fi:alcoholic sv:alcoholic ta:alcoholic tr:alcoholic vi:alcoholic