AdjectiveModificarImpulsive (comparative more Impulsive, superlative most Impulsive)
- Having the power of driving or impelling; giving an impulse; moving; impellent.
- Actuated by impulse or by transient feelings.
- Patrono:Mechanics Acting momentarily, or by impulse; not continuous; -- said of forces.
- Highly reactive; people who react quickly or feel emotional
- Stop being so Impulsive!
having the power of driving or impelling; giving an impulse; moving; impellent
actuated by impulse or by transient feelings
(mechanics) acting momentarily, or by impulse; not continuous
highly reactive; people who react quickly or feel emotional
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Impulsive in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- Impulsive in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- Feminine singular form of impulsif.