See also Laden
- Rhymes: -eɪdən
AdjectiveModificarLaden (comparative more Laden, superlative most Laden)
- Weighed down with a load, burdened.
- His comments were laden with deeper meaning.
- (chemistry): In the form of an adsorbate or adduct.
- Once laden it is easy to regenerate the adsorbent and retrieve the adsorbed species as a gas.
- Past participle of lade.
- Singular definite form of lade.
- verbal noun to lade (singular definite form only), letting, having, making, seeming, pretending
- verbal noun to lade (singular definite form only), loading, charging
- Plural form of lade.
- (transitive) to load (something) into a container (e.g. onto a vehicle)
- (transitive, weaponry) to load (some weapon)
- (transitive, engineering) to charge (a battery or capacitor) with electricity
- (transitive, computing) to load (some data) from a store
- (transitive, computing) to download from a network
- (to invite): einladen