Liaison (plural Liaisons)
See also Liaison
- Communication between two parties or groups.
- Co-operation, working together.
- A relayer of information between two forces in an army or during war.
- A tryst, romantic meeting.
- (figuratively) An illicit sexual relationship or affair.
- (linguistics) A sandhi in which a normally silent final consonant is pronounced when the next word begins with a vowel.
communication between two parties or groups
a relayer of information between two forces in an army or during war
an illicit sexual relationship or affair
linguistics: a sandhi
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Romanian: legatura f.
Liaison f. (plural Liaisons)