AdjectiveModificarLutheran (comparative more Lutheran, superlative most Lutheran)
- Of the Lutheran church, as opposed to a Protestant or Catholic church.
- A Lutheran understanding of the Lord's Supper is not the same as that of other denominations.
- The denominations of Christian churches that are descended from the Protestant tradition of Martin Luther.
- A member of any Lutheran church.
- List of Lutheran Denominations
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ
- Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
- Evangelical Lutheran Synod
- Evangelical Church in Germany
- Church of Sweden
- Church of Norway
- Church of Denmark
- Church of Finlandet:Lutheran