See also mâture
AdjectiveModificarMature (comparative maturer or more Mature, superlative maturest or most Mature)
- Fully developed; grown up in terms of physical appearance, behaviour or thinking; ripe.
- She is quite mature for her age.
- Profound; careful.
- The headmaster decided to expel the boy after a mature consideration.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Third person singular
- To become mature; to ripen.
- To gain experience or wisdom with age.
- (finance) To reach the date when payment is due
to become mature; to ripen
- Feminine form of maturo.