Monk (plural Monks)
- A male member of a monastic order who has devoted his life for religious service.
- (slang) A male who leads an isolated life; a loner, a hermit.
- (slang) An unmarried man who does not have sexual relationships.
- (slang) A judge.
- See also Wikisaurus:recluse
male member of monastic order
slang: loner — see loner
slang: judge — see judge
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked